In today’s post, we will provide you complete information about How to Use Hoover Powerdash Pet Carpet Cleaner. It is very easy to use this tool. We will tell you what instructions you can follow to clean the carpet of your home.
Thoroughly dry the brush and the underside of the carpet cleaner before placing the carpet cleaner on a carpet or wooden surface so you don’t have to short-circuit. You can also know other such precautions through this post.
If you have also purchased the Hoover Powerdash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, then this will be a great cleaner for you. It can be put to the test on the wall-to-wall carpet of the house. It is the best cleaner to deal with the mess left on the carpet in the house. You may have used other carpet cleaners so far but you will feel much more comfortable using this one.
Hoover Powerdash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Installation Process
The Hoover PowerDash process is easy. Unbox it first, after that it will not take much time to install it. The carpet cleaner has a 20-foot cord, a half-gallon clean water tank, and a dirty water tank. With it you get a removable nozzle and a PowerSpin brush specially designed for pets. It can be used to clean all types of carpets.
In this you have to use clean water so that our carpet can be cleaned in a better way. Make a solution in the specified quantity. and then screwed in the cap and clicked the tank into place. Make sure that no cleaning equipment of any kind is leaking from it. We fixed it with a little trial and error. The inside of the cap needs to be pushed out before deploying the container. After that you can use it.
How to remove and clean the brush roll with the Hoover Powerdash Pet Carpet Cleaner
First of all you should know how to remove your brush roll with Hoover Powerdash Pet Carpet Cleaner. For this, we are giving you the guidelines below, through which you can easily remove it. For this you need to first unplug the moving cleaner before servicing, to reduce the risk.
- First remove the nozzle cover by pulling you up and forward on the latch. Wash the nozzle cover and allow to air dry.
- When reaching the inside, put the product down. You will see 6 screws in it, use a screwdriver to remove it.
- Remove the underside belt cover and then pull out the brush roll. The belt will still be attached to the cleaner.
- Now you have to wash the brush roll and keep it to dry.
- Slide the belt off the shaft and remove it.
How to install a new belt inside it.
If you want to use a new belt and want to remove the old belt, then for this you have to follow these instructions.
- First put the new belt on the motor shaft.
- Remove the slip brush roll through the belt.
- Pocket the non-belted side end cap of the brush roll.
- Carefully stretch the belt to keep the other end cap in the pocket.
Replace Belt Cover
Note: You have to take care to manually rotate the brush roll to ensure that the belt is not bent or pinched. If this has happened then you have to take it out again and put it on like this. Simultaneously the motor is equipped with bearings that have sufficient lubrication for their lifetime. Adding Lubricant May Cause Damage Do not add lubricant to motor bearings separately on your own.