In today’s post, we will tell you, how to clean burbur carpet, it is found in many homes nowadays. We will tell you about different ways to clean it. Berber is going to take a different route in terms of how to clean carpet. You should know that it is very easy to clean.
Be aware that the material of Berber carpet is generally very stain resistant. This means that even if there are some stains on it, they will not be able to set quickly and deeply. But even if it is, you can easily clean it.
How to clean a Berber carpet: Best 3 ways
Here we are going to tell you three methods to clean the burbur carpet, which you can generally use. The first way is to use only those things which are easily available in your home. The second method is professional methods and may require high-end equipment. And the last one is about all the measures you can take to keep it from getting stained. We tell you them below.
Use cold water
- This is the easiest way, in this you can try applying cold water first. First blot the stained area with a paper towel. Make sure you are not rubbing.
- You can then wipe the carpet with a clean towel dampened with cool water and apply it directly to the stain.
- You can then take another dry cloth to blot the wet area.
- Keep using it until the stain is completely gone, this will remove the stain.
In this, you have to keep in mind that you first blot the outer edges so that the stain does not spread and get bigger. Also, stop any rubbing motions as this will damage the delicate fibers of a Berber carpet. So use it with caution.
Professional Tools (Do Steam Cleaning)
- This process can be used to remove complex to complex stains. For this you have to repeat the following steps –
- Note that steam cleaning is the use of hot water to deeply clean a carpet by means of being able to remove deeply embedded particles.
- Before steam cleaning the carpet for this, you should first vacuum the area.
- After this, slowly pull the steam machine over the area. Make sure you only go over the area once so that the stain doesn’t become over-saturated.
- After that dry the carpet thoroughly that there is no moisture that can be a breeding ground for mildew, odor and even mold.
Always vacuum your carpet
To keep the burbur carpet clean, you should always vacuum it weekly as it will prevent the build-up of dirt. Be sure to use a high-suction vacuum that doesn’t have a brush. Using a brush can fray the delicate fabric of a vandal carpet. Whenever you use the built-in brush in the vacuum for this, disable the brush option through the settings. You should also avoid using beater bars. It can ruin your carpet.
Through these three steps, you can keep your carpet clean.