We are going to tell you in today’s post, how you can clean your carpet without the help of any machine. With a simple homemade solution and a scrub brush, you can easily clean your carpet without renting a steam cleaner. You can keep your carpet fibers fresh and disinfected with this method.
Home Remedies for Carpet Cleaning
You can easily clean your carpet at home too, for this you can mix one part white vinegar with three parts water in a bowl or small bucket. Dip the bristles of the scrub brush in the solution and rub them into the carpet, applying it like this for some time, this will also clean it easily.
How to clean carpet without any tools.
To make your cleaning process easier, you’ll need simple and readily available tools at home. There may be some cleaners already available at home, though you’ll have to shop around for others. For this, we are going to tell you some simple process below, for this you can also use all these things.
1. a towel
2. An Old Toothbrush
3. a clean melody
4. a bucket
If you plan to deep clean the carpet, you can increase the number of tools to use.
You can use ammonia in this, it helps you to remove the stain. Ammonia will be your number one companion when you need to clean those stains. To correct this, follow the steps below.
• Add 10 ml of ammonia to 500 ml of water
• Add 1 tsp of your chosen washing powder to your mixture and mix well
• Apply your resulting mixture liberally to the stain
• Scrub the stain with a soft brush
• Now wipe the area with a dry towel
• Do the same with all stains and let your carpet dry and you’re done
Gasoline and Vinegar – for Oily Spots
Many types of stains also come due to the fall of oil on the carpet in the house, which you can easily clean. Oily patches can be stubborn when cleaning carpet. You do not need any machine to clean such oily spots, we will tell you how to use gasoline and vinegar for this.
- For this, dip a cloth or towel in vinegar and clean the oily area repeatedly. You just removed the oily spots on your carpet.
- Vinegar can also tackle complex carpet surface stains, the most obvious and common stains that occur on carpets.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vinegar to about 0.8 liters of water
- Using a soft brush, thoroughly scrub the surface of the carpet from stains
- Let your carpet dry at room temperature to remove the vinegar smell.
Use of Baking Soda
Baking soda also lives in all of us, you can also use it to clean your carpet. It also easily removes the smell of the carpet. This will help you clean better for pet owners. This is the best element for absorbing odors.
- Spread 5 tsp of baking soda on the stained carpet
- Let it sit on it for some time.
- Now, sweep and clean your carpet with a broom.
- After this you can see the dirt going away from it.
Final Word –
In this way you can clean your carpet without a machine. Through all of these, you can finally find that you get a clean carpet. You can comment us for any other help.