We all have pets in our house which make our house as well as our carpet dirty. It does everything from jumping on our furniture to leaving unpleasant traces of where they are, and most of all, it even puts urine on them. In this article we will tell you how to remove dog feces from carpet and how to clean urine and urine odor. After this you can also clean your carpet easily.
The most important steps to clean dog feces: –
- If you also want to clean it, then you have to take some necessary steps for this. For this you should keep the following things in mind.
- First you need to wear gloves to protect your skin. And after cleaning wash your hands thoroughly.
- Always blot the stain on the carpet instead of rubbing it, it will not damage the carpet. Because it will move further across your carpet.
- Use a disinfectant spray to kill any bacteria that may lead to a quick clean up.
- Cover mouth and nose when using insecticide.
How to Prepare your Carpet for Cleaning
Now we will tell you the things to keep in mind before cleaning it. There are a few things you should know before you start cleaning dog urine or dog feces on the carpet:
• You must always have gloves with you.
• Wash hands thoroughly after cleaning
• Properly dispose of waste after cleaning it
• It is best to take the waste directly to the dustbin to avoid the smell
How to Clean Dog Feces From carpet
Most of the time you see feces on the carpet. And it takes the most time to clean it, you need to clean it properly to remove it, but it can leave stains and odor on the carpet. There are two ways to clean dog feces from carpeted areas in the home, depending on whether the feces is solid or diarrhea. First, we will see how to get rid of diarrhea.
• First cover the area of stool you have on the carpet
• Cover the area with a bowl to allow the diarrhea to dry.
• Remove any solid bits by any means.
• Using paper towels to remove any solid bits you can, be careful not to rub the poo further into the carpet as this can remove more fibers.
• You can use a fork to remove the stool.
• Use a fork to gently scrape off dried poop.
We have given you complete information about how to clean the stool, apart from this you can also use baking soda in it. For this, you leave the baking soda overnight, to remove any kind of smell, leave the baking soda on the stained area overnight. After applying it, use a vacuum on it. Through this, all the stains of baking soda can be removed.
If your carpet smells excessively or the stain is not going away, you can carefully spray the disinfectant on it. Spray the area with a disinfectant spray to kill any bacteria and allow the carpet to dry. It helps to clean it completely.