Superior Carpet Cleaning has been one of the leading leading Carpet Service companies for over 48 years. Superior Carpet Cleaning has been a family owned business that puts home and family first. In this, you have arrangements for all types of carpet cleaning. It is because of a family member that founder Randy Simmons learned the carpet cleaning business. Randy learned how to install and clean carpets from an uncle, after which he set up his company as a similar business in upstate New York.
Randy and his wife Pauline founded Superior Carpet Cleaning Service on July 31, 1973, in which Superior began laying and cleaning carpets. Over the years, he added other services such as carpet cleaning, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, air duct cleaning and sanitizing, and odor removal. Through it all, Simmons has remained family-oriented. The couple’s son, Derek Simmons, arrived in 1997 and began supervising the second van. They have provided many special features to the people to get rid of all kinds of problems related to the carpet.
Features of Superior Carpet Cleaning Service –
- Superior Carpet Cleaning Cleaning your carpets with our 48 years of experience dazzling the tri-state area with impeccable service. It takes knowledge, experience, training, concern and personal attention.
- With the advantage of hot water dispensing from a state-of-the-art truck mounted unit, it is designed to kill and remove many allergy-causing bacteria and dust mites. Due to which the carpet gets completely cleaned.
- Make constant efforts to keep your carpet clean and tidy for a long time. This service is able to provide you better value for your money. It cleans and removes all the way to the base of the carpet fibers.
- Has earned a great reputation for great value in short time. It’s not only great, but it doesn’t cost extra for pre-spotting, paying special attention to congested traffic areas, or grooming your carpet fibers after cleaning. There is a low price to be paid here for better work.
- Superior Carpet Cleaning specialize in Berber carpeting and offer specialist pet odor removal, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, 3M Scotchgard Protector, and air duct cleaning and sanitizing, as well as carpet and upholstery cleaning .
- It also covers the entire process of drying the carpet after you have cleaned it.
- Licensed and systematically skilled craftsmen are used.
Dry Cleaning vs Steam Cleaning –
There are two main types of carpet cleaning used, dry cleaning and steam cleaning.
This process is dry carpet cleaning. Cleaning involves the use of chemical foams and powders to get rid of dirt and stains. They are allowed to sit on the carpet and the carpet is cleaned with a specially designed brush. They are given time to seep before being brushed. It is known as dry cleaning, as there is no use of water and the chemical compounds used are dry.
Steam carpet cleaning is most commonly used. Steam carpet cleaning requires a special machine, called a steam cleaner, this company uses it, which uses detergent and hot water extraction, it does not smell and the carpet is completely gets cleared. Actual steam is not used as this will damage the carpet fibers. This method is successful in taking out tough stains and dirt.
Final Words –
As well as being a faster-drying option, dry carpet cleaning uses powders and cleaning agents that absorb dirt and grime. It also thoroughly cleans the remaining dirt. The carpet cleaner will then brush it into the carpet and vacuum to create a clean carpet. In this way your carpet gets completely cleaned.